Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where did the time go?


Time...something we wish we had more of. If only I had the time...it is time for change, but where do I find time?...if I only had more time...


At the beginning of the month, as noted in previous blogs, my mom signed me up to sell Scentsy Wickless Candles and I thought, "okay, i will get around to it" and now, with just a short time passing by, I have done over $2000 in sales, bought my own domain, and have several large boutiques to participate in. Crazy! I wonder what I would have done if I actually had put more "time" into it...if I only had more :-)


Hudson is now 7 months, where did the time go? He is crawling, mostly backwards, and gets up on his feet in the "stink bug" position to propel himself forward. He almost has it and now I have to think about baby proofing the house. Yikes! Thanks to my sister Melissa and her staying with me a few years back, my kitchen cabinets are done. Thanks Melissa! And how about the super cute babble??? I fall more in love with him everyday!

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute!! I can't stand how fast time is going either. My 'baby' turns 6 next week! Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! Thanks for letting me baby proof your cabinets :)

    ReplyDelete