Thursday, March 11, 2010

All is quiet...

All is quiet in the Roark house...it is a sweet, yet eerie, feeling. The only sound is the slight humming from my laptop and my fingers as they pound away on the keyboard.

Ahhhhh...i love that sound.

I was thinking to mysef today that how strange is it that when I decided to change careers and become a stay-at-home mom that I would become busier than what I was when I was working full time at my "corporate" job. Who would have thought? My days are full with play time with Hudson, laundry, cooking, cleaning, play dates or maybe a little exercise...but also, running my businesses, making sure I have office supplies, answering emails & phone calls, and entering orders. And that is just the start of it...by the time I look at the clock, it is time for bed and prepare to do it all over again the next day.

Can you relate? I am sure you can and even if not in this exact manner...but we wouldn't change it for the world!

and all is quiet again...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post! You said it perfectly, "we wouldn't change it for the world!" How true that is! Sounds like your life is full of many good things! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete