Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Learning to Dance in the Rain

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
it's about learning how to Dance in the Rain!
I think the universe is telling (or reminding) me of the simple things...my favorite saying (the above) keeps popping up, in emails, on books, at antique shops, everywhere!! I found this saying when Gavin became an angel and it has been something that I have tried to live by, but every so often, it is easy to get off track and forget.
Did you ever see Pollyanna? Playing The Glad Game certainly helps me dance!! I am glad for my husband that endlessly supports my crazy endeavors, i am glad for my son who keeps me up all night so that I may be close to him, I am glad for my house for my family to live in, and so on and so on. No matter what your troubles there are always still plenty of things to be grateful for.
There is nothing more precious than the present and being able to find deep pleasure in that helps me focus (or refocus) on my goal.

1 comment: