Saturday, June 5, 2010

June!!




Did we skip the month of May? It is June already and I have already missed a week! I love the month of June...it used to mean that school was out for the summer, the beginning of lazy days of running through the sprinklers and eating popsicles. I was born in the month of June and I married in the month of June. The first day of summer is in June and spirits begin to lift as the days get longer and our nights our warmer. I love June!

We have 2 beautiful new Scentsy warmers for the month of June - "Fore" to celebrate our fabulous Dads and "Freedom Bundle" to celebrate our fabulous country! We are also bringing back 20 bars that everyone has voted for...from old fashion Leather to Fried Ice Cream and Eucalyptus. Now is the perfect time to host your home party or better yet, take a basket of testers into your office (make it smell better) and have an office party!

1 comment:

  1. I was married in the month of June too. I agree it is a good month. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete