Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday in the Cold

It is a Sunday evening in cold Utah...and I actually was thinking about moving back here...NOT! Too cold and unpredictable. Had a great family get-together dinner and I have decided that I am not sure that I have enough going on in my life right now that is even remotely interesting to blog. Maybe it might get interesting when the baby boy comes along, who knows.
I can't blog about my favorite fashion profession because I just read it is now against the rules...so weird, but whatever is all I can say. My salon business is not really exciting to blog about except for all the crazy girls I work with, and well, that is just a whole other story, which would take too long to even start.

So I think I will break from blogging for now...unless something interesting happens...like we have a baby or something!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up yet! You have more to blog about than you realize! Go blurk around on someone else's blog to get some fun ideas- it's ok to borrow other's ideas! :)

    Sunday was fun wasn't it? And you should move back to Utah! (Doesn't unpredictability make life more exciting?)

    ReplyDelete